CBIE is committed to providing all of our delegates, guests, sponsors, presenters, and staff a safe and healthy in-person conference experience. CBIE is closely monitoring the evolving public health situation and will ensure protocols are in place to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with public health measures provided by the Ontario Government, the City of Toronto and the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
Individuals who are attending the conference are expected to observe health and safety protocols that may be enacted during CBIE2022, from November 13 – 16, 2022. These protocols could include but are not limited to the following:
- Completing a COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- Showing proof of vaccination when entering conference venues
- Masking in all indoor conference venues
- Physical distancing where applicable
- Not attending the conference if experiencing symptoms or having been recently exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19
All international travelers must adhere to the policies and directives set forth by the Government of Canada.
Please note: CBIE will update this Duty of Care to reflect ongoing efforts to ensure the health and safety of those joining us at the conference.
If you have any questions, please contact the CBIE2022 conference team.